Volunteer at KISC, the most amazing permanent jamboree location in Swiss alps
Has meeting scouts around the world while living in the alps and volunteering with a fun bunch of scouts been your dream? This is your chance!
The World Scout Centre in Kandersteg, Switzerland, is looking for volunteers all year round to join their staff team!
KISC (Kandersteg International Scout Centre) is an international scout centre and a permanent mini-jamboree location where scouts from around the world come together.
KISC is run by an international team of volunteers, so-called “Pinkies” (because they wear pink hoodies) and you can become one of them!
Why volunteer at KISC?
- Get an experience of a lifetime
- Gain a valuable addition to your CV
- Build international friendships
- Enjoy wonderful hikes and being surrounded by mountains
- Find more reasons and read about the experience here: https://www.kisc.ch/why-kisc
Check out the current vacancies and apply: https://www.kisc.ch/job-vacancies
Küsimuste ja huvi korral kirjuta meie välissuhete juhile firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you have any questions or interest, don’t hesitate to reach out to our International Commissioner email@example.com)